Capital Employment Group is providing the dignity of work through our amazing partnerships with the best employers in the Treasure Valley!
We are seeking a talented Accounts Receivable Coordinator for an advanced power source unit & installation company in Boise.
- Outstanding benefits
- Diverse culture and environment
- Well respected & established company
This role will be responsible for billing clients as well as internal employees, maintaining billing accounts and records, and other tasks as needed. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication, research, problem solving, and good time management skills.
Like what you see so far?! Let’s connect! You can create a profile right here! www.cegboise.com
Or Copy and Paste to Scheduled your appointment with us: https: www.calendly.com/ceg-73q/capitol-employment-group-interview
- Collecting payment electronically or over the phone
- Calculating, verifying, and posting business transactions
- Verify financial data and maintain records
- Receive, process, and verify invoices related to AP
- Track and process payments
- Produce reports required by management
- MUST have 2 + years AR experience to qualify
- Ability to collect payment assertively and effectively
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday ~ Friday)
Pay rate: $21.00 to $25.00 /DOE.
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Call our office at: 208. 991. 1001 to schedule an in-person interview TODAY!
Feel free to create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
#makeitagreatday #cegboise #cegmagic #thisisidaho #hiring #idahojobs #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs