We are seeking an experienced Forklift Operator to join our production team. This AWESOME company specializes in the bottling and distribution of premium soft drinks, waters, teas, fruit juices etc.
Job description: This position will be responsible for picking, stacking, staging, and moving around of goods via forklift as well as lifting/ stacking product as needed.
Drives an electric powered forklift to load and unload material for delivery and production.
Pay rate: $21.00 an hour + SD + OT = $23.00 an hour
Shift/ Sunrise: 6:00pm-6:00am Thursday-Saturday & E/O Wednesday
Like what you see so far?! Let’s connect! You can create a profile right here! www.cegboise.com
Copy Paste, or Click to Scheduled your appointment with us: https: www.calendly.com/ceg-73q/capitol-employment-group-interview
- Responsible for safe operation of equipment
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering efficiently
- Records materials loaded and unloaded in accordance with production
- Inventories materials on work floor/ production line, etc.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of (1) or more years’ experience operating a forklift
- Must be able to lift 50Ibs
- Communicates and works well with others
- Sharp attention to detail is a vital requirement
Call our office and schedule your interview today! 208-991-1001
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
#makeitagreatday #cegboise #cegmagic #thisisidaho #hiring #idahojobs #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs