CEG is excited to announce our newest opportunity! We are seeking a Batch Tech to prepare bulk quantities of beverage products for packaging & distribution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mix beverages concentrate by following established recipes and procedures
- Make mathematical calculations & adjustments in recipe amounts to meet quality standards
- Cleans, sanitizes, and operates the batch room and equipment in compliance with the FDA & GMP
- Evaluates prepared syrup as to texture, appearance, flavor, and other specified standards
- Records amounts of ingredients and coding data as well as other appropriate info on batch sheets and other required documentation
- Other duties may be assigned by immediate supervisor(s)
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to 3 months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents, safety regulations, and speak effectively in front of large groups.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, area, circumference, and volume.
- Physical Demands: Must be able to stand, walk, reach arms, while talking and hearing, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste & smell.
Shift: Nights ~ 6pm – 6am Sunday – Tuesday, every/other Wednesday | Pay rate: $17.50
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Apply to this posting or call to schedule your interview today!
Office # 208.991.1001