Capital Employment Group is an Idaho born Staffing & Recruitment company where Dignity is given freely, and we are Advocates for our Candidates and Employees! Serving the communities of Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Jarome, and Twin Falls.
The Buyers primary responsibility is to ensure that we buy the right items, at the right price, and at the right time.
- Oversee the procurement of raw materials, tools, packaging materials, parts, operating supplies, and services.
- Practice JIT inventory management techniques to assist company in cash flow management
- Source new suppliers, negotiate prices, expedite orders when necessary, and approve payments
- Assist in the analysis of vendor operations to determine factors that affect prices and determine pricing bases on measurements such as price, quality, and delivery
- Update costs and reorder levels
- Manage incoming freight, damaged goods, and purchase returns
- Work with suppliers to develop minimum buys and purchase lot sizes that make sense for both parties
- Recommend and source alternatives when necessary and obtain approvals of substitutions
- Arrange and authorize payment methods per supplier and at each order interval if necessary
- Order raw material samples for the lab and track the arrival dates for them
- Contribution to overall growth and team effectiveness
- Supplier relationship management
- Timeliness of deliveries
- Responsiveness to internal and external customers
- Be on time and ready to work
- Be respectful of others
- Always show up with a good attitude and clear mind
- Try your best
- Learn from your mistakes
Call to schedule your interview TODAY! ~ 208.991.1001
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority
#cegboise #cegmagic #hiring #thisishidaho #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs