Job Title: Customer Service
Reports to: Business Development Director
The Customer Service Manager position requires research of target markets, products, competitors and trends, maintaining distributions lists and coordinating surveys, mailings, promotions and online marketing & blog.
This individual also handles every aspect of purchase orders received, from quoting and order entry to shipping and all related communication with the customer and within our organization.
- Research industry, products, competitors, sales trends and any related applicable market data.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of leads, partners and prospects of the organization.
- Cooperating with Director of Business Development to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Price quote and sales order data entry and maintenance.
- Coordinating status on orders from related department to ensure the deliver commitment to the client is met.
- Answer phones, greeting guests, coordinating customer visits.
- Create product specific surveys and summarize data.
- Maintain all social media and on line marketing and blogs in a fresh, timely and professional manner.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Growth of data base, fresh leads generated and on-line company presence.
- Accuracy of information shared internally and with customers.
- Timely and accurate data entry of sales orders, quotations, mailings & blogs.
- Overall customer satisfaction.
- Effectiveness as a team player.
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
Call us: 208.991.1001
Job Type: Full-time
#cegboise #cegmagic #thisisidaho #hiring #warehouse #forklift #production #assembly #boisejobs