Capital Employment Group is excited to introduce you to your next great career! We are seeking an Laboratory Technician to join our team in Beautiful Boise Idaho!
The Laboratory Technician will be conducting basic product evaluations and assist with quality control. Hands on responsible with measuring & blending raw materials in accordance with specified batch sheet and SOP’s.
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of utilizing senses for product evaluation (color perception, smell, feel)
- Work accurately with calculations (ratios, decimals, percentages as related to formulas)
- Computer skills, word, excel and outlook
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- 3 weeks at 5 years
- 4 weeks at 10 years
- The standard 6 holidays New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- After 60 days we pay 100% of your health insurance (dependents maybe added at the employee’s expense)
- Dental Insurance 100% paid after 60 days
- Vision insurance 100% paid after 60 days
- 401K and Cash Balance plan after 1 year of employment
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer where your personal information and your safety is always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile: www.cegstaffing.com
Call us: 208.991.1001
Or stop by:
3163 E. Fairview Ave #165
Meridian, ID 83642