We are hiring in Ada County for a Warehouse & Quality Control Technician. This is a career position with an absolutely AMAZING company!
We are starting at $17.00 per hour but will consider higher starting pay with Experience!
Position: Warehouse & Quality Control Technician
This position will be responsible for inspecting inbound components and materials prior to releasing them for use in production. You will also help in many other positions inside of the Quality department. Must have a willingness to take on new tasks in new areas.
This position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Director. The Warehouse Quality Control Technician works closely with warehouse and quality personnel. This position is quality focused and responsible for following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and ensuring compliance of all incoming material. This position must accurately monitor and execute the process of incoming materials, quarantined materials and maintain technical documents such as Safety Data Sheets and Certificate of Analysis.
- Ability to inspect all materials to prevent sending any non-conforming materials to the factory.
- Ability to manage quarantine, QC Incoming and released materials.
- Ability to keep accurate paperwork and quantity counts.
- Ability to create positive and team-building atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while being flexible to fill in where needed
- Warehouse and Quality Control experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word Docs.
- Attention to detail.
- Team oriented.
- Basic math skills such as adding/subtracting and percentages.
- Be able to problem solve.
- Have full range motor capabilities and eyesight corrected to 20/20
- Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Office # 208.991.1001
#cegboise #cegmagic #thisisidaho #hiring