We are seeking an Assistant Compliance Monitor to join our team of strategic consulting, education, intervention, and monitoring services for families and professionals who are battling addition and mental health conditions.
The Assistant Compliance Monitor is responsible for monitoring client cases throughout the evaluation, treatment experience, and aftercare continuum.
- Include but are not limited to assisting with evaluation and treatment coordination
- Gathering reports and pertinent documentation during evaluation and treatment, and monitoring contracts based on recommendations from evaluations and treatment providers.
- The ACM will be expected to monitor contractual compliance and reports to applicable parties.
- May attend monthly and quarterly board meetings as a company representative and help to provide updates to appropriate officials of participants’ progress.
- Ability to answer the phone and respond to questions.
- Skill in critical-thinking and problem solving.
- Knowledge of company-based technology
- Knowledge of departmental tech and practices
- Batchelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a Social Science, Criminology, or General Business-related field
- Working knowledge of the behavioral health field
- Versed and experienced in working with HIPPA guidelines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems
- Knowledge of behavioral health: basic knowledge of mental health and substance use disorder.
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Call our office to schedule your interview TODAY! *208-991-1001*
#cegboise #cegmagic #thisisidaho #hiring #officecareer #officewithaview #boisejobs #ceghottip #warehouse #assembly #production #lightindustrial #idahojobs