CEG is excited to introduce our newest opportunity in Boise! We are seeking a detail-oriented Batch Preparation and Batch Maker to join our team! This company specializes in the manufacturing of a high-end beauty product line.
The Batch Preparation and Batch Maker will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing process for designated formulas and quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Handling and measuring accurate quantities of skin care ingredients.
· Use of basic laboratory equipment: beaker, scales, stirrers, and such.
· Operating mixing equipment/machines.
· Various other duties and responsibilities
· Must be detail oriented and willing to understand the importance of accuracy.
· Must be willing to be on their feet most of the day. This is a physically demanding job.
· Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 6:00am to 2:30pm.
· Should have basic experience with Microsoft Word and Excel. (Not necessarily expert experience; but at least enough experience to not be intimidated to learn).
· While some chemistry lab experience is a bonus, it is not required. We are willing to teach someone who is willing and motivated to learn.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Pay rate: $17.00/hour
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
Call or Text to schedule your interview TODAY: 208.991.1001
#cegboise #cegmagic #jobs #hiring #hiringboise #jobsboise