We are seeking a positive and energetic Building Access Coordinator for a manufacturing and development company for solar micro-inverters, battery energy storage, an EV charging stations primary for residential customers. This is a temp-to hire opportunity, depending on performance as well as attendance.
Job Description: The Building Access Coordinator will report directly to the Facilities Supervisor. This position will be responsible for creating a positive first impression by greeting and assisting clients, guests, venders, and visiting employees.
- Manage all incoming/ outgoing courier and other packages or mail as required.
- Assist with on-boarding/ off-boarding process such as new hire set up, tracking. employees and manage security access cards and keys, seating and coordinating with IT equipment.
- Ensuring office is clean and organized and functioning properly for employees.
- Maintain and order office and pantry supply as needed.
- Work with Facilities team to ensure employees are notified of any building communications.
- Prepare letters, presentations, and reports for the management team.
- Various other duties and tasks when needed.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Customer Service driven roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and high-profile visitors.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Pay rate: $17 to $18 an hour, DOE.
Shift: 7:00 am- 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday
CEG Equal Opportunity ~ Call our office to schedule your interview: 208.991.1001
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
#cegboise #cegmagic #hiring #thisishidaho #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs #idahojobs