Career Opportunities & Dignity given Freely at Capital Employment Group! We are hiring in Boise, ID an Product Development Coordinator. This is a career position with an absolutely great company!
The Product Development Coordinator organizes customer requests for new product, rework of existing products, product information and ingredient lists to create and prioritize lab requests for the Technical Services Director. Along with this, this individual also sends, communicates and keeps record of all sample and product information and development history for all customers.
Perks & Benefits
- 401k and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Vacation: 2 – 4 weeks per year
- Health, Vison & Dental – No Employee Cost
- Established and Growing
Like what you see so far?! Let’s connect! You can create a profile right here! www.cegboise.com
1. Create, prioritize and maintain lab request records detail by customer.
2. Generate and maintain these customer files for approval, waivers and pertinent customer product development communication.
3. Cooperating with Director of Business Development for follow up on completed requests and eventual purchase orders.
4. Submission of new product and manufacturing details for quotation.
5. Upon product lab sample approval, the Product Development Coordinator initiates stability testing and communicates any issues found during the testing period.
6. Work with QA to establish recommended fill weights, label claims and if needed mock-ups or preproduction samples for customer, as needed.
7. Initiate New Product Introduction for all first run items to effectively communicate all details for BOM, QA standard, manufacturing details and first run sign off.
1. Growth of new product introductions.
2. Accuracy of information shared and successful product launches.
3. Timely and accurate entry and submission of all relevant lab request, quotation and NPI details.
4. Overall customer satisfaction with our development process and communication.
5. Effectiveness as a team player.
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Feel free to create a profile at: www.cegboise.com or call our office to schedule your interview TODAY! 208. 991. 1001
#makeitagreatday #cegboise #cegmagic #thisisidaho #hiring #idahojobs #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs