Founded on the premise that employees are our most valuable assets. We will strive to demonstrate this philosophy with open communication, fair policies, and a continuous focus on our people, customers, and community. Through a concerted effort that is, working together as a team, we place our future in your hands. We have an immediate opening for a_ Quality Control Technician,_ for a manufacturing company in Nampa.
We are looking for an experienced quality control person. This position is critical to the success of our business through customer satisfaction. We are federally regulated and ISO certified, experience in these areas is a plus. Must be able to accurately measure product and make data entries with no mistakes. Must be able to identify product that is potentially out of specification and escalate appropriately. This role is the champion for quality at the plant and needs to be able to challenge leadership as needed.
· Health insurance
· Dental and vision insurance
· Health Reimbursement Account
· Employee Assistance Program (counseling available for you and dependents)
· Retirement Benefits 401(K)
· Paid holidays, sick leave, and personal leave
· Disability insurance
· Life insurance
· Discounted gym memberships
Like what you see so far?! Let’s connect! You can create a profile right here! www.cegboise.com
Copy Paste, or Click to Scheduled your appointment with us: https: www.calendly.com/ceg-73q/capitol-employment-group-interview
The QC Tech will be working closely with warehouse, production, and packaging personnel. This position must accurately monitor and execute the process of incoming materials, quarantined materials and accurately record quality data such as product weights, lot numbers, quantities and be able to match components and SKU numbers.
· Inspect incoming components, labels, fragrances, and raw ingredients
· Maintain all incoming inspection docs and samples
· Perform batch prep verification checks
· Check quality specifications for case packs, pallets, and their quantities
· Perform any/all additional tasks required by supervisors
· Ability to communicate with QA unit and report conformances as they happen
· Ability to keep accurate paperwork and quality counts/ inventory
· Ability to problem solve and prioritize in a timely manner
· Ability to work as a team and create a positive atmosphere
· Ability to deal with conflict situations
· 2 or more years manufacturing and/or Quality Control experience preferred
· Basic experience working with computers and/or Industrial software
· Have full range motor capabilities, ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
· Math skills, (Algebra is a plus)
Pay rate: $22 an hour
Shift: Monday ~ Friday | 7:00am-4:30pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and safety are always our #1 priority. Feel free to create a profile at www.cegstaffing.com or call to schedule your interview TODAY 208-991-1001!
#makeitagreatday #cegboise #cegmagic #thisisidaho #hiring #idahojobs #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs