We are seeking a Research & Development Technician for a manufacturing company in Jerome, ID.
Job description: As a R&D Tech, you will be responsible for assisting the researcher or research team with product development projects.
· Ensure accurate sample preparation (weigh, measure, data record keeping)
· Operate lab/ kitchen and plant equipment
· Maintain culinary presentation tools
· Develop and maintain recipes
· Compute formulas, percentages or production specific factors using chemical and mathematical procedures
· Assist with scale up processes of prototype products into full production
Job type: Direct hire | Salary 60k-65k DOE
For questions or to find out if you qualify, please reply with an email or message.
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
Call us: 208.991.1001