Capital Employment Group is a “FAIR CHANCE” employer where we are more concerned about your FUTURE vs. your PAST. Connect with CEG and let us be your Advocate!
CEG is Seeking a Blow Mold Operator for a bottling plant located in our Nampa area!
The Blow Mold Operator will be responsible for but not limited to quality, and visual specifications of all blown bottles. In addition to operating specified machinery and complete quality measurements to produce a quality part that meets performance standards.
- Starts and operates machinery to specified standards
- Adheres to Stat Process Control
- Utilizes Value Stream Mapping and Root Cause Analysis
- Notifies appropriate foreman and supervisor of immediate or anticipated problems in bottle blowing process
- Exchange and swap out blow mold size when necessary, and performs production rotation
- Make routine adjustments to machine controls and guides, consistent with standard operating procedures.
- Performs cleaning of machines parts and surrounding area
- Removes jams and stops machine in circumstance that might result in injury or personal damage to equipment or product.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Sharp mechanical skills
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
Shift | Day: 6am-6pm | Thursday-Saturday & e/o Wednesday
Pay rate: $19.50 an hour
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
Call us: 208.991.1001
#cegboise #cegmagic #hiring #thisishidaho #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs #idahojobs #plasticmfg #plasticjobs