We are seeking Production candidates for a manufacturing company in Caldwell, ID.
This role will be responsible for setting up and operating machines that shape plastic or other materials through a process called injection molding.
- Feeding raw materials into machinery
- Assembling material on production lines
- Carry out basic quality checks
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Tagging products, preparing goods for shipment following safety guidelines
- Some experience with plastic injection molding is preferred
- Production or factory experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physically capable of lifting 50lbs
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
Shift/Night: 5:00pm-5:00am Subject to Change
Schedule: Wednesday-Friday, e/o Saturday | Sunday-Tuesday, e/o Saturday
Pay rate: $18.00 an hour
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Feel free to create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
Call to schedule your interview TODAY! 208.991.1001