Capital Employment Group is Idaho’s Best and we are hiring!
We are seeking a Soldering Specialist. This AMAZING Dog friendly company specializes in the manufacturing of push button/crosswalk signs.
This role will be responsible for various types of soldering including surface mount, thru-hole, and hand soldering.
- Proficient in soldering on device assemblies and PCBAs, IPC preferred.
- Ability to assemble complex electromechanical devices.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electronic equipment.
- Inspect quality of work and perform in-process inspection.
- Packaging finished products with documentation.
- Organized maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe work environment.
- Independence, a self-starter, motivated, problem solver
- Sense of Urgency: timely completion of assembly & tasks, throughput oriented
- Punctual: On-time ready to work
- Must have soldering experience.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Follows direction and works well as a team.
Day shift: 6:00am to 3:00pm, Monday-Thursday & 6:00am-10:00am, Friday
Pay rate: $17.00 to $19.00 an/ hour DOE.
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
Call us: 208.991.1001
#cegboise #cegmagic #hiring #thisishidaho #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs #idahojobs