We are seeking an experienced Lab Technician for a company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of skin care lotion and beauty products.
Tasks will include making lab batches following a formula, documenting, and communicating observations, R&D data entry, product evaluation, maintaining chemical and supply inventory, and maintaining lab organization and cleanliness.
- Make lab batches following a formula, documenting observations, and maintaining accurate records
- Conduct basic product evaluation (pH, viscosity, appearance, etc.)
- Laboratory data entry of daily R&D results
- Maintain laboratory chemicals including tracking inventory and all related documentation
- Assist with quality control on production batches
- Other duties as assigned
Key measures for success will include work accuracy, efficiency, and attendance. The ability to work both independently and with a team is vital.
Work accurately with calculations (basic arithmetic and algebra including decimals and percentages)
- Capable of utilizing senses for product evaluation (perception of color, smell, feel)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word Docs
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in fast paced environment
- Comfortable working both independently and with a team
- Work accuracy, efficiency, and attendance
Shift: 7:30 am ~ 4:00 pm | Monday ~ Friday
Pay rate: $18 to $20 an hour DOE
Call 208-991-1001 and schedule your interview TODAY!
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Please create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
#cegboise #cegmagic #hiring #thisishidaho