The QC Tech will be working closely with warehouse, production, and packaging personnel. This position must accurately monitor and execute process of incoming materials, quarantined materials and accurately record quality data such as product weights, lot numbers, quantities and be able to match components and SKU numbers.
· Inspect incoming components, labels, fragrances, and raw ingredients
· Maintain all incoming inspection docs and samples
· Perform batch prep verification checks
· Check quality specifications for case packs, pallets, and their quantities
· Perform any/all additional tasks required by supervisors
· Ability to communicate with QA unit and report conformances as they happen
· Ability to keep accurate paperwork and quality counts/ inventory
· Ability to problem solve and prioritize in a timely manner
· Ability to work as a team and create a positive atmosphere
· 1 or more years manufacturing and/or Quality Control experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word Docs.
· Have full range motor capabilities, ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
· Basic mathematical skills adding/subtracting and percentages
Job type: Full-time
Pay rate: $18-$20 an hour/ DOE
Shift: Day: 6am-4:30pm ~ Monday-Thursday Night: 6pm-6am ~ Thursday-Saturday and every other Wednesday
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always #1 priority. Please apply for this role at www.cegstaffing.com, call us or stop by!
3163 E. Fairview Ave
Meridian, ID 83642
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
#cegboise #cegmagic #hiring #thisishidaho