CEG is excited to introduce our newest opportunity in Nampa! Capital Employment Group is providing both Career Opportunities and Project Work through our amazing partnerships with the best employers throughout the Treasure Valley! We are seeking a Medical Collections Specialist for a call center/collections company in Nampa, ID.
Utilizing strategies to negotiate the best possible payment terms and methods with health care patients. The MCS will be responsible for initiating outbound calls to clients and insurance companies to verify and collect outstanding payments for healthcare services. A 3-week paid training will be provided to you upon starting!
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill.
- Contact clients to discuss overdue funds.
- Type/add notes to file via data entry.
- Follow-up with insurance companies to collect payment.
- Schedule physical therapy and verify insurance for collections.
- Must have basic typing skills.
- Customer Service and problem causing skills.
- Cell phones are not allowed on the floor due to security purposes.
- Must be able to attend a 3-week training.
Pay rate: $14 an hour | Temp to hire
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Feel free to create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com or call our office to schedule your interview TODAY! 208. 991. 1001
#cegboise #cegmagic #hiring #thisishidaho #boisejobs #nowhiring #meridianjobs #canyoncountyjobs #adacountyjobs #idahojobs