We are seeking a motivated Product Photo/Digital Asset Specialist for our Creative Services Team! This is a third-party logistics company, primarily serving the hobby craft market. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, organized, has strong communication, and has a desire to learn new skills.
This role entails capturing and editing images of products for use on several clients’ websites and internal use.
- Capture and process quality images to meet company standards.
- Utilizing workflows, automations, and actions in photoshop.
- Track and report products on time.
- Archive and organize photographic images and maintain a database.
- Shoot photos using tabletop and lightbox methods.
- Improve image quality using various editing methods, ex. Proper balance & color correction as needed.
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting, and background to adhere to specifications.
- Maintaining equipment in an organized workplace.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of manual camera setting controls.
- Ability to work with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Ability to learn any software necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment.
- 1 + years of previous photography experience,
- Experience taking product photos with Lightbox,
- Stock photography experience a plus,
- Experience photographing jewelry or small parts is a plus,
- Graphic design or video editing skills are a plus.
Pay rate: $18.00 to $20.00 an/ hour, DOE
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Give us a call to schedule your interview TODAY! Feel free to create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
#cegboise #cegmagic #jobs #hiring #hiringboise #jobsboise #meridianjob #wintheday #canyoncountyjobs #nampajobs #caldwelljobs