Capital Employment Group is excited to introduce our newest opportunity in Boise, Idaho! We are seeking an experienced Production Planner/Scheduler for a manufacturing company in Ada County.
Coordinate Scheduling interface with Order Entry / Customer Service. This position is responsible for planning, preparing, and issuing production schedules based on MRP “Material Requirements Planning” and the flow of materials through the various areas to meet the requirements of customers as defined by Sales.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors the flow of products through the complete production cycle using IMS “Inventory Management Systems”. Creating schedules for the following departments: Machine shop, Powder Coating, Traffic, Shipping, and APS.
- Working directly with General Supervisors, Production Mgr., Dept. Supervisors, Order Entry (CSR), Inventory Specialist, Purchasing Agent, Marketing Mgr., Operations Mgr., and Engineering team.
- Works with commodity buyers to verify availability of raw materials. Advise management on the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are available and optimized. Measure and report on daily productivity and on time shipments. Ensure inventory and MRP system accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and within a team.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Good attendance.
- Ability to complete tasks in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability to effectively follow through (up)
- Focus on quality.
- Strong Excel skills are required for this position.
- Discretionary effort and confidentiality are required.
- MUST have planning & production experience
- Strong Excel experience is REQUIRED for this position
- Experience working with IMS and MRP
- Experience working with high pivot tables
- Discretionary effort and confidentiality are required
Pay rate: $50k | Shift: Monday-Friday | 8:00am-5:00pm
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority. Feel free to create a profile at: www.cegstaffing.com
~ Give us a call @ 208. 991. 1001 and schedule your interview TODAY! ~
#cegboise #cegmagic #jobs #hiring #hiringboise #jobsboise #meridianjob #boisejobs #thisisidaho