We are seeking Assembly Technicians for a manufacturing plant in Nampa, ID!
The Assembly Tech will be responsible for assembling axles/ components according to product specifications.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor and management.
- Must be able to sustain representative motion.
- Must be willing to work OT if needed.
- Ability to be willing to jump in when/where you’re needed.
- This position REQUIRES standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- Required to lift and/or move items up to 50lbs.
- Can be hot or cold depending on outside environmental conditions.
- Will be exposed to a loud and noisy environment.
- Handling grease from axles,
Pay rate: $19.00 – $19.50 Shift differential
Day: 6am-3:30 | Night: 3:00pm-11:00pm
Capital Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your personal information and your safety are always our #1 priority.
Call 208. 991. 1001 and schedule your interview TODAY!
Feel free to create a profile at www.cegstaffing.com
#cegboise #cegmagic #jobs #hiring #hiringboise #jobsboise #meridianjob #wintheday #canyoncountyjobs #nampajobs #caldwelljobs